A Culture of Safety
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED … SOLD OUT EVENT!
A culture of safety exists when (1) all employees are engaged, (2) management is committed to hearing from employees, addressing concerns and actively working toward the culture, (3) questions and practice challenges are encouraged and (4) only opportunity – not blame – exists. PSNA will focus on safe patient handling, workplace violence and safe staffing when it presents: Your Practice, Your Patients, Your Voice: Building a Culture of Safety. The following questions will be explored:
- How do we understand the mobility needs of our patients?
- What are case studies involving the cost savings of safe patient handling?
- How do we manage workplace violence?
- What may lead to a patient becoming violent?
- What approaches exist for safe staffing?
- How does safe staffing impact RNs in Pennsylvania?
Equip yourself with the tools to build a culture of safety within your organization! 4.0 CNE awarded.
Cost to Attend
PSNA member, $35 / Non-member, $49 / Non-licensed student, $10
Wednesday, May 18 | Carlow University, Kresge Theater | 5-9 PM | SOLD OUT
- Kresge Theater is on the 5th floor of University Commons.
- Recommended parking: Lot B, Lot C.
- Additional parking is located in Lot A (Fifth Avenue); it is a short walk to University Commons
- Campus Map: http://www.carlow.edu/uploadedFiles/About/Maps_Directions_and_Parking/carlow-campus-map.pdf
Thank You to Our Sponsors
BRONZE SPONSOR: Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing, Eta Epsilon Chapter Region 11 Carlow University
PSNA District 15, PSNA District 16, PSNA District 6
No refunds will be given for withdrawals and/or non-attendance.