2nd Annual Nurses Conference
- 6 RN podium presenters
- 18+ posters
- An exceptional family-getaway package for attendees (including participant CNE, waterpark passes and overnight accommodations)
- No refunds will be given for withdrawals and/or non-attendance.
- At least 5.0 CNE
- Pennsylvania State Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Exclusive presentation of Project Dawn
- During the event lunch break, actors from Project Dawn will perform a portion of their gripping performance. This play tosses audiences into a revolutionary Philadelphia court designed by a passionate group of women. Every day these lawyers, judges, parole officers, and staff members work to transform the lives of women repeatedly convicted for prostitution. In her daring and vital new play Project Dawn, playwright Karen Hartman probes the thin lines between freedom and slavery, activism and obsession, for women on both sides of the law. Attendees will also be able to speak with the cast during the break.
Keep Checking Back to See Our Updated List of 2017 Supporters
- Gold: OneMain
- Bronze: American Sentinel University
- PA Dept. of Corrections
- Grand Canyon University
- Nursing Foundation of Pennsylvania
PSNA is looking for organization support to create a reinvigorating, informative, and special escape for our attendees. We’d love to have you partner with us on this Pocono adventure.