The Pennsylvania State Nurses Association (PSNA), the state’s leading professional nursing organization representing more than 228,000 registered nurses, will hold a virtual summit on September 24, 2021. PSNA encourages poster presentations highlighting the important work of professional nurses in our communities, hospitals, schools, homes, etc.
All nurses, regardless of experience or area of work, are invited to submit a poster abstract. Is this your first presentation? We’re here to help! PSNA will arrange for mentor guidance and will walk you through the process.
- July 16, 2021: Deadline for abstract submission (to email@example.com)
- August 7, 2021: All candidates will be notified with decision results
- September 9, 2021: Digital file and video due (to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Send 250-500-word abstract to email@example.com.
- If selected, PSNA will provide a PowerPoint template.
- Presenters will have the following opportunities to present research and communicate with attendees:
- Provide a poster to be published
- Submit a three-minute video describing the poster, which attendees will be able to view along with the poster
- Opt-in to participate in real-time discussion with attendees
- Submit your files to PSNA at least one week prior to the conference (due date 9/9/21).
Ideas to Get You Started
- Alternative/complementary healthcare
- Compassion fatigue
- Evidence-based practice and research
- Healthy environments
- Interprofessional collaboration
- Mentoring new nurses
- Nursing economics
- Population health
- Professional advocacy
- Psychiatric/mental health
- Public health initiatives
- Racial/ethnic disparities in nursing
- Travel nursing
- Workplace safety