Add to Calendar
August 21, 2019 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
PSNA is holding a Members’ PSNA Election Tele-Town Hall on August 21 at 6 pm. Here’s what members need to know:
- Members (who have a phone number on file with PSNA) will be called shortly before the 6 PM start of the Town Hall on August 21.
- The phone call will instruct members on how to participate and hear from PSNA’s Vice Presidential candidates.
- Members will be able to hear from and speak with our 2019 Vice Presidential candidates.
- The Town Hall should last no more than 1 hour.
- We ask that members prepare 2-3 questions they would like to potentially present to the candidates.
Voting will be open August 13 through September 13. Watch your in-box for a “How-To” email from Vote-Now. Members without an email on file will be mailed information. Visit our News & Events page for candidate profiles.