The live webinar is free, interactive, and reserved for ANA members only.
As an up-and-coming nurse leader, you understand the importance of honing your skills and developing the strategies you use to lead others. Now, more than ever, others are looking to you to inspire and motivate them through these difficult times.
Presented by an experienced nurse leader, this webinar will cover critical topics you can use now to enhance your leadership efforts. Topics to be covered include:
- The value of developing your leadership skills
- Important leadership concepts: How to use these in your day-to-day work
- Effective ways to motivate and influence others
- Emotional intelligence: What it really is and why it matters
- Strategies to use on your personal leadership development journey
Who should attend: Up-and-Coming Nurse Leaders in all practice settings
Additional information: Registration closes on May 23, 2022 at 1 pm ET. Register to receive 24/7 access to this webinar so even if you can’t attend the live webinar, you can still benefit from this information at a later time. A link will be emailed to all registrants the day after the webinar, so you can view the webinar at your convenience.
Not an ANA member? Click here to learn more about joining PSNA and ANA!