PSNA’s Annual Legislative Day
The Pennsylvania State Nurses Association (PSNA) will hold its annual Legislative Day on March 27, 2019 at the PA State Museum, located across the street from the PA Capitol Complex. Nurses and students are invited to join us as we advocate for the profession and our patients in Pennsylvania. In the morning, we will hear from Pennsylvania senators and representatives, as well as PSNA leadership. In the afternoon, guests are encouraged to visit with their lawmakers and continue networking over lunch.
PSNA’s Legislative Day is an important and informative day for nurses in Pennsylvania. Unfortunately, nurses are under-represented in our state’s legislature. Although we are the largest group of healthcare providers in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, only two members of the General Assembly are RNs. Therefore, it is our responsibility and privilege to share our knowledge and expertise with local officials.
- PSNA Members – Free
- Non-licensed Students – Free
- Non-members – $15
Click here to register for this event.
- Representative Donna Oberlander
- PSNA President Dr. Mark Crider
- PSNA Government Relations Specialist Alex Bonner
- More speakers to come …
- Legislative appointments can be scheduled by PSNA.
- Would you feel more comfortable joining another Legislative Day attendee during a visit? Just let us know.
- Contact Alex Bonner (firstname.lastname@example.org) for confirmation.
There are a few garages in walking distance to both the State Museum and Capitol Complex. You can find those garages here. Street parking is available on a first come, first serve basis. Street parking is not free.