Add to Calendar
August 10, 2020 @ 12:00 pm – 1:15 pm
This event is only open to PSNA members. Check your in-box or my.PSNA.org for registration information.
Jim Puente, MS, MJ, CAE
Director, Nurse Licensure Compact
This brief educational webinar will:
- Provide an overview of the NLC.
- Provide an update regarding the status of pending legislation in various states.
- Explain how to help NLC legislation succeed.
- Explain how to obtain a multistate license and how it works.
- Explain requirements when changing primary state of residence (PSOR).
- Debunk myths surrounding the NLC.
- Provide answers to any questions.