The PSNA Star Leadership Institute is a four-day annual leadership program held in the scenic Lehigh Valley. Attended by healthcare providers from across the state, the Institute teaches participants enhanced leadership competencies, the role of leadership within complex health systems, and the value of interprofessional and multidisciplinary collaboration. The Institute provides:
- An engaging and supportive learning environment
- Subject matter experts to develop leadership skills
- Opportunities to expand professional networks
- Connections with senior-level professionals
- A blend of interactive group exercises, reading, and self-actualization
Dates and Location
September 19-21, 2018 | April 12, 2019
About the Program
Click here for the full 4-day program agenda.
Click here to meet our speakers.
Click here to begin your application process.
- Enrollment cost is $3,000
- Cost includes:
- 4-day education
- On-site parking
- Breakfasts, Lunches, Refreshment Breaks
- This activity has been submitted to Pennsylvania State Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours.
- Pennsylvania State Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of continuing education by the
American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Hear From Institute Graduates
Through the Star Leadership Institute, I have become more engaged in evidence-based practice and leadership theory. I can effectively collaborate with healthcare professionals to share data and ideas to improve patient care. J. Teach, Class of 2017-2018
The Institute helped me transition into my new leadership role. By biggest take-aways were networking opportunities with healthcare peers and skills gained through sharing our knowledge. C. Duffy, Class of 2017-2018
I value the opportunity to participate in the Institute and lead change in my organization. I am utilizing the curriculum’s team building skills in my new professional role as we focus on a culture of safety through effective teams. M. Klossner, Class of 2017-2018