Innovation & Ongoing Development Fund Requests
The PSNA Innovation & Ongoing Development Fund accepts members’ applications for individual professional development and professional activities. PSNA members’ requests for funding will be reviewed quarterly by the Innovation & Ongoing Development Fund Committee.
- Funds cannot be used to obtain or provide scholarships.
- Only PSNA members can apply for funding requests.
- Submitted applications do not guarantee full or partial funding approval.
- No retroactive funding requests will be approved.
- Unused money must be returned to PSNA.
- If applying for continuing education for the event, CE application documents must be submitted separately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications must be submitted a minimum of 90 days prior to the planned event. Decisions will be made at least 4 weeks prior to the event.
- Only completed applications with required supporting documentation will be considered.
- Applicants will be notified of funding decision via email.
- Within one month of completing the professional development event or activity, member(s) will submit 2-3 paragraphs about the event. This may be published in PSNA publications/media. Focus the report on how the event impacted participants’ professional development. Member(s) can include photos.
Jan 1st – March 31st
April 1st – June 30th
July 1st – Sept 30th
Oct 1st – Dec 31st