We are excited to open PSNA membership to LPNs! LPN membership includes all PSNA member benefits except ANA membership.
Advance Your Career
- Gain eligibility for nomination to state boards, committees, and agencies.
- Meet and network with nursing and healthcare leaders in practice, legislation, academia, research and other areas.
- Share your knowledge through mentoring opportunities.
- Network & raise your visibility by volunteering with PSNA.
Save You Money
- Enjoy members-only savings and privileges on events, including regional conferences, RN networking nights, and face-to-face education.
- 10% Tuition Scholarship with Grand Canyon University
- Banking membership
- Premier loan rates through OneMain
- Affordable professional liability coverage through Mercer
Stay Up to Date on Nursing Issues and News
- Navigate through PSNA’s intuitive Membership Community platform to stay in touch with your professional association and generate discussions through blogs, postings, and shared stories.
- Access digital subscriptions to Front Line News and SmartBrief.
- Contact PSNA staff for support and assistance related to the nursing profession.
Support a Stronger, More Influential Nursing Profession
- Support PSNA’s legislative initiatives on issues like safe staffing and nurse delegation.
- Participate in political activities through PSNA-PAC and the Government Affairs Committee.
- Become an influential PSNA Legislative Ambassador in your community and Pennsylvania.
- Help PSNA protect and safeguard your Nursing Practice Act.
Improve Your Clinical and Managerial Skills
- Enhance your professional development through free and discounted CE, including Pennsylvania’s mandated “Identifying Child Abuse” education.
- Connect with new and experienced colleagues through regional Young Nurse Professional events.