Requirements & Instructions
- To be eligible for a PSNA license plate, you must be a member of PSNA.
- Complete the application for Specialty License Plate (Sections A and D) on the official state form.
- Enclose a check for $75 payable to PSNA (cost includes a processing fee).
- Enclose a $10 check (donation) to the Nursing Foundation of Pennsylvania (NFP).
- Mail your check and applications to: PSNA: License Plate, 3605 Vartan Way, Suite 204, Harrisburg, PA 17110
The Good Samaritan Act protects healthcare workers if they stop at the scene of an accident. However, it does not demand that they stop.
Special organization plates are available to passenger cars, motor homes, and trucks with a registered gross weight of 9,000 pounds or less. Motorcycles and trailers do not qualify to receive a special organization plate. Plates are issued in numerical sequence only. Sorry, no personalized/vanity plates are issued under the Special Organization Plate Program. PSNA’s special organization plate would only be available to members of current standing in the Association or to members of any of PSNA’s organizational affiliates. The membership stipulation is a rule of the Department of Transportation.
A one-time $75 fee is charged for each plate at the time of application. Of this fee, $10 is a tax-deductible donation to the Nursing Foundation of Pennsylvania (NFP). The donation will be used to fund undergraduate nursing education scholarships and nursing research grants.