PSNA is the respected voice for a tradition of nursing care that serves nearly every Pennsylvania family. Nurses are trusted because we represent our patients with passion and integrity. To protect the interests of nursing professionals and patients, we must establish trust. On Monday, March 26, 2018, nurses from across the state are encouraged to attend PSNA’s annual Legislative Day to learn about legislative initiatives impacting the profession. Attendees will have the opportunity to educate and inform Pennsylvania’s leaders with researched, reasoned information and facts. Most importantly, we help policymakers assess the impact of their policy decisions on the people we serve together.
|7:30 am||Breakfast and Registration|
|8:30 am||Professional Advocacy 101|
|9:45 am||Legislative Ambassador Programming|
|10:45 am||Legislative Initiative: CNO of the Commonwealth|
|11:15 am||Advocacy Alert|
|11:30 am||Group Photo|
|12:00 pm||Meeting with Legislators and Lunch|
Cost & Location
- Free – PSNA member / $15 non-PSNA member / Free – Non-licensed RN student
- The State Museum of Pennsylvania, 300 North St., Harrisburg, PA 17120
- Registration closes March 19.
- No refunds will be issued for this event.
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Harrisburg Parking Information